Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
The Company is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Assistant to support their Marketing department. The candidate must have a 'can do' attitude and possess a high attention to detail with excellent communication skills. The role will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company. This is a progressive role with the opportunity to become a Product Manager within 24-36 months of starting the position.
Key Accountabilities and objectives:
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, and partners on marketing strategy
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of marketing material including (customer and internal presentations, product information, brochures…
- Coordinating, organizing and following up on all marketing events (conferences, tradeshows) where the Company is involved
- Updating website and social media accounts
- Coordinating various marketing projects, adverts, editorial campaigns with marketing agencies
- Preparing new product launch documentation
- Coordinating product sampling through to launch activities across the company, tracking and reporting progress
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team
- Understanding of classic 4P Marketing - Product, Place, Price and Promotion
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, business or related field.
- 2-3 years' experience as Marketing Assistant
- Knowledge of online marketing analytics techniques (CSM tools, Online Analytics, Google Adwords...) is a real plus
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Language skills especially Spanish/French an advantage
- Data rational and good numeracy skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience/ knowledge in aerosol, filling, pumps, closures industry is a plus
- A good communicator, organized, self-motivated and collaborative in approach
- Establishes credibility and builds confidence and trust quickly with colleagues
- Initiative taker and strong self-starter with a desire to succeed and a "Can do" attitude capable of working in a team and also unsupervised
- Tenacity to overcome issues and resolve problems
- Continuous improvement orientation
- Confident and Dynamic style
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Google Analytics, SEO Assistant, Online Marketing, Online Marketer may also be considered for this role.