5 months ago
This company is trying to make B2B marketing more data-driven. They work with smart clients who need a better view of how their marketing and content is really performing. And they are looking for a data-driven marketing automation manager to own content execution, measurement and reporting for them.
You'd be using tactics like lead nurturing, lead scoring and A/B testing. And you'd work alongside some of the best account managers in the industry to create scalable technical processes that follow best practices in marketing automation, inbound lead generation and account-based marketing.
This isn't a 'sit-in-a-corner-with-spreadsheets' kind of a job. You'll need to get your clients' holistic strategy, translate their goals into effective programs and help them drive the right impact and prove return on investment.
- Passionate about marketing automation technologies in a B2B marketing environment
- Eager to learn about the benefits this brings to their clients
- Extremely detail-oriented and methodical with a desire to test, learn and iterate if necessary.
- Helpful and collaborative with strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time and support their growing team.
- Passionate about digital marketing and new tech.
- Assist in the creation and development of successful content marketing campaigns, and content implementation through marketing automation tools, performance and optimisation.
- Management and implementation of automation processes, including hands-on set up of nurturing campaigns, lead scoring models and data segmentation processes.
- Execution of complex, behaviour-based campaigns including multi-variate and multi-channel programs.
- Development and documentation of operational processes and lead workflows to improve overall organisational efficiency for clients. They are comfortable with chaos but they want to minimize it.
- Maintenance of standardised metrics reports on campaign effectiveness with a focus on accurate lead monitoring and pipeline/revenue analysis.
- Ideally, you have previous experience in a marketing operations or inbound marketing role in a B2B context. (If you're new to B2B but fit the bill, do get in touch.)
- You are proficient in at least one of the main marketing automation platforms (i.e. Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, etc).
- You are knowledgable of industry best practices around email marketing, lead nurturing, ABM and A/B testing.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing campaign reporting and analytics, including mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of CRMs (like Salesforce), web analytics (like Google/Adobe Analytics) and visualisation tools (like Tableau) is a plus.
- You have basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS.
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
9 days ago
only 22 days until close