A North West based, vibrant and dynamic Top 100 firm of Chartered Accountants with ambitious growth plans, are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing & BD Manager to join the team and assist in shaping the future of the firm. The role holder's main responsibilities will include:
* Developing and implementing the marketing and business development strategy to meet the firm's goals.
* Creating, delivering and co-ordinating marketing activity across all departments.
* Co-ordinating and guiding the partners and managers in effective business development activity and targeting using sales and pipeline management.
* Championing the firm's brand, ensuring all internal and external marketing activities are on brand and in line with our value proposition.
* Controlling the marketing budget.
* Taking responsibility for proposal and pitch production and managing follow-up activity.
* Driving and tracking the sales pipeline and opportunity management from within the current client portfolio and new clients, including client data management.
* Managing the firm's websites, ensuring that they and all internal and external facing collateral are brand compliant and in line with the firm's strategy.
* Helping to build the firm's business profile in the market place and augment successful business relationships.
* Optimising the use of digital marketing channels, including social media and effectively use digital platforms for data collection, sales funnel management and customer engagement.
* Day to day management of an outsourced PR resource including identifying opportunities for wider media coverage.
* Event management, including co-ordinating follow-up activity.
The firm's ideal candidate will be a bright graduate with extensive marketing and business development experience gained in the professional services firm. The Marketing & BD Manager will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and manage others. Knowledge of recognised software applications both from a general office perspective and specific marketing and social media applications will be key.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC