7 months ago
Want to work in an exciting film tech start-up?
Are you an ambitious self-starter and innovative thinker? Are you excited by a challenge and thrive from putting your own stamp on things? Do you love film and Technology?
We are looking to add a key player to the POP Team. Someone with marketing experience, a flair for networking, relationship building and content development. We are looking for a strong team player, keen to fully exploit their knowledge and experience in marketing and inbound sales strategies to add this dimension to a team. The role will be focused on both the casting and production products the business offers, with the opportunity to get involved across the platform, as the product is built out globally. You will be someone who can embrace the challenge of growing a start-up business and establishing We Got POP as the leading platform for film production services. You will have tested strategies for marketing a new product and concept. You will be someone who would relish the challenge of marketing to an industry that can sometimes be slow to embrace new ideas and technology. You will be a forward thinker and an outside the box thinker, with entrepreneurial skills and drive, with the ability to embrace creativity.
• Responsible for creating and implementing a short, medium and long-term marketing strategy and action plan
• Participate in setting and updating brand guidelines across the POP Platform products and global stretch
• Focused on driving inbound marketing leads
• Work closely with other areas of the business to support with your marketing expertise, inclusive of but not limited to
messaging and design across the platform
• Support current and future clients with Marketing support as and when required
• As a Brand Ambassador, you will be speaking directly to potential customers in order to grow your understanding of the
platform, all the while increasing brand awareness, generating an interest for potential new customers, and helping to
differentiate our platform amongst our target market and competitors.
• Building a sense of community across all POP products and building on the reputation of excellence and trust within the
• Responsible for building a network of strong relationships with industry professionals, including but not limited to
sourcing and attending networking events, securing one on ones.
• Responsible for sourcing and applying to awards to improve POP’s profile
• Creating and driving content aimed to educate potential customers as well as drive demand for the products and
services. Responsible for delivering thought provoking and innovative weekly content
• Oversee the management of, and heavily contribute toward the company website, blog, email campaigns and drive more
traffic through POP’s social sites
• Build strategy and encourage generating ideas for building the artist and crew communities online
• Lead the planning of POP events and oversee their organization
• Professional marketing experience
• Experience managing and driving content creation as part of an inbound sales strategy
• Strategic experience
• Experience managing and overseeing social media plan/s
• Broad knowledge and interest in technology and up to date experience with enterprise apps
• Experience in networking and building field relationships
• Strong understanding of major social channels such as Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
• Degree in sales and/or marketing
• Experience in journalism / or journalist skills
• Experience in a start up
• Experience in film, TV, media or entertainment
• Already have been responsible for launching a new company / product
Required Personal Traits
• Ambitious self-starter
• Innovative & creative thinker
• Exceptional organization skills
• Hard working and work well under pressure
• A perfectionist
• A ‘no problem’ attitude
• Excellent listening skills
• Confident and outgoing
• Great team player
• Eye for detail
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to work with-in a hands-on, fast pace environment
£20-£40k depending on experience.