7 months ago
Job Title: Marketing/Business Development Executive
Base: Head Office: Old Trafford, Manchester. The role will require some travel within England and Wales.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Purpose: Control of marketing function to include drafting of marketing plan, control of budgets, ensuring marketing collateral is developed and maintained for different types of leads. Overseeing the roll out of the marketing strategy across a variety of media.
Help develop and complete new website (part developed) for The Business Debt Advisor.
The role will also involve ensuring that budgets and MI is maintained, affiliates are paid on time and working with the Advisory team to maintain and building the affiliate network.
You will be working with a social media consultancy as well as the web designer agency to produce engaging blogs, e-shots and creatives aimed at engaging with both affiliates (accountants, solicitors, mortgage brokers, IFA’s) and directly with consumers and directors of corporate entities (Business Debt Advisor).
Key Responsibilities: To develop, deliver and control marketing strategy and budgets for both The Debt Advisor and The Business Debt Advisor. This role involves working closely with the Advisory Manager and team and the MD.
Key Tasks: • Develop annual marketing plan and budgets
• Control of marketing spend
• Development jointly with Advisory Manager monthly lead plans and ensuring the business hits lead plan each month
• Supporting Advisory team to build our affiliate campaign and carry out due diligence on affiliates.
• Ensure that the business introduced is adequately tracked.
• Maintenance of portal for clients, creditor and affiliate portal.
• Development of marketing material, blogs, e-shots, case studies to increase leads from affiliates and direct from consumers, directors
• Presentation to monthly sales and operation meeting on progress month and year to date
• Responsible for production of weekly and monthly reports on affiliate introductions and progress of leads.
• Liaise with Finance to ensure Introducers are paid each week (or where relevant monthly) on their completed business.
• Assist with monthly PR activity with direct involvement of MD
Key Relationships: Managing Director
Education and Training: Need to be reasonably techy in terms of understanding how to pull reports together from PDMS a .net application.
Also analysis of marketing stats is generally undertaking in excel therefore good excel skills required.
Ideal candidate will have a relevant degree graduate with 3 years + experience.
Knowledge of insolvency and debt solution industry is helpful but no essential.
Good communicator verbally, able to write creatively. Ability to create engaging graphics would be superb.
Be comfortable with Social Media and help us turn followers into referrers.
Experience, Skill, Knowledge: • Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects
• Be comfortable developing relationships with other businesses that supply expertise to the business including web developers, social media agency, lead generators, affiliates, etc
• Be able to demonstrate they have pulled together marketing plans and strategies
• Ability to prioritise and ensure that monthly tasks are completed by team
• Some experience and knowledge of debt and insolvency procedures for personal, partnership and corporate entities would be helpful but not essential.
• Knowledge of social media engagement is essential
• Experience of having managed PPC campaigns is also helpful although we do use an agency
Disposition: We are looking for someone who “sparkles” with a “can do” attitude who can get along with a great team of people. The role means you are the conductor of an orchestra and need to get all the musicians (team members) playing in tune.
You will be confident in your own ability and understand there is no “I” in team.
Hours of Work: • 37.5 Hours per week
Benefits: • Salary dependent upon experience plus discretionary bonus
• Life Assurance
• 22 days holiday
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
East Midlands, West Midlands, Birmingham, Manchester, UK
£30k - £40k
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close