2 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing online marketing and software development agency focused on delivering optimal results for clients. With an enormous presence in the English & Scandinavian markets, they provide services including Digital and offline Marketing; Website Design; Software Development and Customer Retention Management.
Due to recent rapid growth, they are now looking to further expand these markets and seek a talented and ambitious Marketing Communications Executive to help assist in the expansion and development of their Online Retention operations.
The Marketing Campaign Executive will manage their own portfolio of marketing campaigns for their brands via online (email, SMS) and offline (direct mail) marketing methods. Reporting into the Head of Retention, the role will require you to execute, measure and optimize these marketing campaigns with the end goal of maximizing ROI.
Working in the Marketing Retention team, you will have your own portfolio of individual campaigns to manage, for which you will take sole responsibility.
Key Performance Areas
- Management and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns in either Swedish OR English across a growing number of unique brands - including HTML E-Mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging etc.
- Briefing and liaising with the Design team to help with translations and produce marketing content for the above.
- Implementing the promotional calendar, ensuring that all bonus codes, promotions and campaigns are delivered on time
- Measure and drive forward the performance of all campaigns to maximise ROI and innovate to create new and interesting campaigns.
- Open/Click through of e-mails
- Accuracy of content
- Purchases/revenue generated by campaigns
- Fluent in English and/or Swedish languages
- Digital Marketing experience preferred, particularly E-mail marketing
- Copywriting / Proofing
- Campaign management experience preferred-particularly in measuring own campaign performance
- Gaming industry experience preferred but not essential
Behavioural traits required
- Excellent workload management and organizational skills
- Focus on accuracy & attention to detail
- Quick to learn
- Eager to develop & contribute
Benefits on offer so far:
- Gym membership contribution
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
They are always on the lookout for top talent, passionate about working in the online space, so if you'd like to become part of this growing and successful business or if you are interested in hearing more about these roles, then they would love to hear from you. Send through your CV.