8 months ago
Marketing Co-ordinator – Consumables
The main role will be to work with our key suppliers to drive dental consumables and small equipment sales, and to maximise our rebated revenues through jointly agreed marketing plans. Reporting to the Consumables Marketing Executive, day to day activities will include the implementation of agreed supplier marketing plans across the whole marketing mix (offline, online, social, advertising, eshots, web banners etc).
You will be able to present confidently to suppliers and to demonstrate the ROI on all their marketing activities, using sales analysis to drive and shape your forward marketing plan.
It is vital that you understand and engage with the Rewards loyalty programme to suggest workable and attractive offers, and to identify opportunities for suppliers to promote their products and services through the programme.
This role requires the ability to manage and understand pricing mechanics, strong excel skills and an aptitude for data manipulation, measurement and analysis of large data sets. Additionally you will possess excellent attention to detail and have lots of creative ideas to keep our marketing fresh and responsive as well as flawless spelling, grammar and proofreading skills.
This is a fast-paced environment with lots of moving parts in a great marketing team, and you will need to be able to multi-task and juggle lots of different projects simultaneously without compromising on deadlines or accuracy.
Experience of marketing is desirable, but more important is a technical ability and an enquiring mind.
This post is based at our Gillingham office, full time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Developing strong relationships with our key suppliers, managing regular meetings, presenting all marketing activities undertaken to demonstrate the ROI, producing the minutes and ensuring that all agreed marketing actions are implemented in a cost-effective and timely manner.
* Be able to demonstrate the ROI on all supplier marketing activities, using sales analysis to drive and shape your forward marketing plans.
* Running our vendor day activity, maximising both our sales and commissions by providing the telesales teams with the right offers at the right time.
* Maximising supplier rebates to drive our revenues and support product marketing.
* Keeping all of our marketing schedules up to date and raise invoices monthly for all rebates and marketing activities undertaken.
* Producing dedicated flyers, eshots, adverts, web banners, social media posts etc to drive sales of targeted products.
* Dealing with price and margin queries from the sales team.
* Uploading promotions/offers and pricing to our website.
* Gaining a thorough understanding of JDE (ERP) and OneWeb (e-commerce).
* Using Qlik sales data to analyse marketing activity and highlighting the findings to demonstrate ROI.
* Managing pricing and competitor analysis.
* Managing claim backs and all offers.
* Loading all national promos to the marketing hub and the website.
* New item and vendor setups.
* Liaison with purchasing to ensure that our buying dovetails with marketing plans.
* Involvement and assistance with any other marketing activities, as and when required.
* Attend training courses, exhibitions and seminars as required.
* Various monthly administrative tasks.
* Be an enthusiastic team player at all times by always being approachable and helpful to vendors and other departments. Give support to assist team members in other departments, as and when necessary.
* Marketing experience is desirable
* Experience of data interpretation, manipulation and interrogation and Microsoft Excel to intermediate level.
* Qlik and SalesForce experience would be helpful.
• Preferably educated to degree level.
• CIM or other marketing qualifications would be useful.
• Would be required to study and pass the BDIA Introduction to Dentistry course.
Marketing Manager and Marketing team
Inventory Management team
Own Brand teams
Telesales and Customer Support Team
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
only 27 days until close