3 months ago
A Great Opportunity in Marketing
A Marketing Assistant/Executive is required to join Europe's foremost Transport publisher, renowned around the globe for its wide range of magazines and media. The company produces market-leading consumer and B2B titles such as FlyPast, Airliner World, Modern Railways, Hornby Magazine and Airports International within the aviation, rail, bus and modelling sectors as well as associated websites and digital assets.
Due to ongoing expansion and development, they are seeking a full-time team member to help promote their global magazine brands and portfolio of websites.
Based in Stamford, reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will assist in the execution of their marketing strategy and activities.
In summary, your all-encompassing role will be to assist in the development and implementation of:
- Print and digital subscriptions' acquisition and renewal strategies (including pricing, channels to market, promotions and product offerings).
- Print and digital bookazine/e-book/app marketing and sales strategies (including pricing, channels to market, promotions and product offerings).
- Magazine title/area specific mail order product marketing and sales' strategies (including pricing, channels to market, promotions and product offerings).
- On and offline marketing branding and communications including, but not limited to, external and internal print advertisements, direct response and direct mail, electronic/digital communications, social media, POS and PR with the Marketing team where applicable.
Ideally the successful candidate will have/be:
- 12 months marketing experience, preferably within publishing, media or retail sectors. Please note, all levels of experience will be considered.
- Experience in email marketing, social media/online communities
- Excellent IT skills and fully competent using Word, Excel, Email, Social Media platforms, email marketing automation systems and the Internet.
- High level of numeracy.
- Good use of written and verbal English.
- Good copy writing skills and an eye for detail and design.
- Excellent communicator, able to deal with staff, the public, customers and suppliers.
- Hard working, able to multi-task, prioritise and capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Able to work some weekends during the year (event attendance).
- An interest in electronic media and marketing.
In return, they are offering excellent rewards and incentives, 25 days holiday per year, a company pension scheme, a great environment for learning and career development, as well as the opportunity to travel and meet customers and readers at events.
If you are up to the challenge, please include a covering letter within your CV stating why you are the right candidate for this role.
Closing date for applications: 8 September 2017