about 1 year ago
Salary: £34,000 - £38,500 plus target-based bonus
Type: Permanent, full-time
Crawley, Redhill vicinity. This job role is based in South Godstone.
This highly original car leasing business was founded in 2012. The company has experienced rapid growth due to its unique business model which has broken new ground in the automotive industry. The company is on the cusp of partnering with a major brand to expand its product portfolio. That's why the company now seeks to appoint a marketing manager who will be an influential player in setting and executing the marketing strategy.
The successful applicant will work alongside the CEO and others in the senior team to create plans and manage marketing activates to grow the firm's brands. As a key member of the senior team, you will develop specific marketing plans to drive demand for the company's products and services to reach financial targets.
The new marketing manager will be a talented professional seeking a fresh and exciting opportunity to shape the role and to grow with the business. The right individual will be rewarded for their contribution to the expansion of the business.
About the role:
This is a stand-alone marketing role, the ideal candidate will be well versed in all aspects of marketing including direct, digital and events marketing. Key highlights of the role include:
- Devising marketing plans and activities working alongside the senior management team
- Full campaign origination and management
- Promoting the company's products and services through a variety of channels
- Assisting with brand development for the website and social media,
- Developing the companies on/off line presence
- Creating promotional campaigns for trade shows
- Monitor marketing campaigns and produce reports.
- Campaign management experience
- Sound knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Minimum of four years' experience of both direct and digital marketing
- Educated to degree level with marketing or equivalent qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- A clean driver's licence.
The company recognises that its employees are its greatest asset and offers a relaxed but focused work environment and looks after its employees.
There is ample free onsite parking and 95% of their employees drive to work.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.