Marketing Communications Manager - Better Placed - Marketing People
This job expired on 01-03-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Marketing Communications Manager 23 days ago
A great opportunity for a seasoned Marketing Communications Manager who has been a British citizen for at least 10 years and has not travelled outside the UK for longer than 6 months THE COMPANYOu...
Marketing, PR & Communications Manager 3 days ago
Marketing, PR & Communications Manager, Health Insurance, Woking, £50K basic + OTE + benefits. The Marketing, PR & Communications Manager will work with the Company Directors and Managers in defini...
Corporate Marketing Communications Manager 14 days ago
Our very large, Central London based telecommunications and media client, has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Communications Marketing Manager to join the business marketing team. You will ...
Marketing Communications Manager BLUM7462 8 days ago
Marketing Communications Manager BLUM7462BristolSalary – circa £45,000 plus Company Car and 20% Bonus Scheme Our client is one of the leading suppliers of drywall related building solutions and sys...
My client are a fast-growing independent UK supplier of cost-effective services and bespoke unified business solutions. As a result of business growth they are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Communications Manager with a proven track record. This is a key role within the marketing team and requires an experienced and dedicated marketer who is intent on making a different and has the gravitas to make an impact.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the key objectives of this role are to manage the corporate communications strategy, such that it will increase revenues, improve product cross-selling potential and have a positive impact on bottom line performance for the company. Based on the devised marketing communications plan, the chosen candidate will ensure the effective adoption and integration into communications activity of Group initiatives, including branding, retention and database initiatives.
Other activities to include, but not restricted to the following:
- Lead and manage the development of brand and marketing communication strategies to deliver retail objectives.
- Fully understand the product portfolio profitability and the effectiveness of all communications channels to achieve optimal segment returns through targeted activity.
- Ensure appropriate reporting is in place and regularly delivered to measure performance against expectation /target.
- Raise the marketing departments profile and standing across the business.
- Monitor and evaluate all marketing activity, reporting back to the marketing director.
- Develop effective working relationships with 3rd parties and external agencies and adopt suitable SLAs to ensure best-value delivery.
- Ensure contractual , legal and compliance regulations are in place and followed for all communications
This is an exiting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional looking to further their career. The is a responsible position for a candidate with the ability to inspire a marketing team in a fast moving, innovative business. The ideal candidate will possess an in depth knowledge of B2B marketing, particularly the IT/ Telecoms sectors.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £45000|
|Location:||North West , Lancashire|
|Company:||Better Placed - Marketing People|
|Sector:||Telecoms | IT | B2B|
|Job Categories:||Channel Marketing Jobs | Marketing Communications Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|