3 months ago
In this role you'll be able to make a real impact by changing the way this leading civil engineering company communicates internally and externally.
Whether your background is in marketing, PR, internal or corporate communications, if you have first class communication skills, a proactive, 'can do' approach and are looking to take the next step in your career, we're keen to hear from you.
This is an exciting time to join the company and develop your career with a growing organisation.
Your role will involve:
Planning and delivering first class marketing and communications activities in line with the marketing and communications strategy, including internal communications, marketing, digital and PR.
Raising the profile of the company amongst key audiences, communicating clear messages and further enhancing their reputation.
Playing a key role in supporting their strategic growth plans by delivering targeted marketing and communication activity.
What they are looking for:
- Experience of working in a marketing, communications or PR role
- A proactive approach teamed with a 'can do' attitude and excellent people skills
- Experience of producing and delivering successful, measurable marketing/communications plans
- Ability to write impactful copy to engage with a variety of audiences
- High level of literacy, attention to detail and excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to plan ahead, prioritise a high workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Good ICT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
They offer an extremely competitive remuneration package which includes base salary, 25 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, contributory health care scheme and bonus scheme. On top of this, they have recently introduced a structured Training and Career Development programme which will allow all employees to personally track and monitor their own learning using their Learning and Skills platform. This, along with experience based learning, formal training and 'job chats' (personal development reviews) allows all employees the best opportunities to succeed in their chosen fields.
This company is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 13 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close