Job Title: Marketing & Communications Support Officer
Location: North Acton, with some travel to other sites
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Hours: Full time post, working 40 hours per week, with a requirement for occasional weekend work during peak periods
Closing Date: Friday 9th December
The company is one of the most recognised and respected market operators in the UK.
Through many years of running high quality markets both indoor and outdoor with clearly defined operational policies the company have grown to become one of the biggest in the industry.
The principal roles of the Marketing & Communications Support Officer will be to:
- support the delivery of marketing activity within the company's indoor markets
- maximise the proactive sales approaches to new traders
- contribute to the delivery of consultancy and new business projects
- provide good quality administrative assistance to the Senior Management Team
- Assist the onsite teams with delivery of the marketing, events and communications plan at each of the indoor markets (inc web, social, PR and promotions)
- Support the onsite teams with implementing their trader recruitment/sales strategies and local stakeholder engagement (BIDs, community groups)
- Contribute to the delivery of the company's consultancy and new business projects, through research, analysis and document preparation
- Provide day to day admin assistance to the Senior Management Team (diaries, typing, travel etc)
- Act with a positive attitude and in the best interest of the company at all times
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility and expertise as may be required by the company from time to time.
- Previous experience of delivering multi-platform marketing campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of social media and website editing (Wordpress)
- Evidence of contributing to multiple projects
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders (clients, councils, community groups)
- Advanced IT skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook…)
- Self-motivated and a team player
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Communications Support Officer, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, B2C Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Graduate, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Lead, Events Assistant will also be considered for this role.