18 days ago
Information on the company
A charity technology company set to disrupt the sector through their market place platform which connects charities with individuals and companies, allowing them to find, communicate and trade with each other. This social venture aims to increase charitable engagement by creating an informative, fun and useful marketplace for all donations whether they are in money form, skills-based volunteering or goods.
This is a 3 month internship at a charity paying National Minimum Wage with the potential for the internship to develop into a permanent position within the charity.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the team to support the Head of Engagement in building a community of charities and companies for the launch of the platform. This role will be broad in nature and so a great internship for a recent graduate looking to gain experience in business development, content marketing, the charity sector or a tech start-up.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Produce content marketing pieces used to drive traffic, engagement and ultimately build the community using the platform.
• Help onboard new charities and companies onto the platform, ensuring they understand how best to use it and troubleshoot any queries.
• Act as a company ambassador in promotional and educational events.
• Work with and support all aspects of the small team and so you will have at times more ad hoc duties which will only strengthen your knowledge and experience.
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Passionate about helping make a difference for the better.
• Confident at producing written content and looking to gain marketing knowledge and experience.
• A people person who likes talking to, people!
• An enthusiastic personality, eager to gain new skills and excited by the prospect of working for a charity making a genuine difference to the wider charity sector in the UK.
• An interest in technology companies would be a bonus.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• You will work in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the opportunity to actively participate and influence the development, growth and future of the venture.
• Make a genuine positive contribution to so many charities across the UK.
Apply for this role