4 months ago
Information on the company
An award-winning eCommerce consultancy established in 2001 who help their clients choose and implement the best commerce software for their customers needs. With offices in the UK, USA, Denmark, Spain and Poland this international company work with global retail clients such as Conde Nast, Easyjet and J.Crew.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,100 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Marketing and Events Intern, helping deliver the company’s marketing strategy by supporting and learning from the Marketing Manager. This internship most suits a recent graduate looking to kick start a career in Marketing by developing experience in this area whilst working for a multinational tech business.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Support the content marketing strategy by researching and producing regular content for the company website, blog, social media channels and 3rd party channels too to support the company’s Search Engine Optimisation strategy.
• Help manage the company’s social media channels by posting company updates, industry news and engaging with communities where possible.
• Provide logistical support when the company are attending industry events, ensuring the team have all the marketing materials they need, and the event will run smoothly.
• Support email marketing strategy by writing copy and using email marketing software to deliver and monitor the success of this strategy.
• Analyse the success of marketing tactics by using Google Analytics to understand where web traffic comes from and identify sources of marketing success and failure which can be used to shape future marketing budgets.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, subjects or modules including Marketing are preferred but not required.
• Any prior marketing or copywriting experience is preferred.
• Strong written English and copywriting skills.
• Social media savvy.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• Knowledge of how SEO or Google Analytics works is a bonus but not required.
• A team player who enjoys working in a team environment towards a common goal.
Apply for this role