3 months ago
Post: Marketing Coordinator
Contract: Permanent, 37 hours per week
Location: Exmouth Seafront
Closing Date:9th October 2017
This Charitable Trust provides a range of diverse cultural, sporting and physical activities throughout East Devon and South Somerset.
Their entertainment venues are located on Exmouth seafront and provide versatile leisure, events and entertainment facilities. Ocean includes 12-lane ten-pin bowling, a large function room, soft-play area and food and beverage outlets across 3 floors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the marketing team at a time of significant change and growth. The post holder will be based in Exmouth but may require travel to other sites and Head Office, and therefore should have transport.
The ideal candidate will have previous marketing, publicity and advertising experience and be highly proficient in the use of social media and other digital marketing channels. You will be an effective communicator, have good organisational skills and be self motivated.
Key responsibilities will include the development and delivery of Seafront marketing campaigns and promotions across all communications channels, and to identify and target leads and prospects for the Ocean entertainment complex.
Your hours of work will 37 per week, Monday to Friday, although there will be a requirement to monitor and respond to social media platforms out of normal working hours.
Benefits include an Unlimited Membership, pension contribution, up to 33 days annual leave, CPD opportunities to enable career progression within their expanding Company and Employee Benefit Schemes that include a Cycle Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Health Cash Plan.
- Marketing: Planning and Promotion of Services or Events
- Publicity and advertising production and distribution experience
- Proficient in the use of social media and other digital marketing channels
- Analytical skills - KPIs, campaign measurement
- Creative & innovative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Qualifications in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Educated to A level in English
- Digital photography
- Use of website software for content management
- A broad understanding of marketing & digital marketing
This trust actively encourages job applications from all members of the community. They are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery. They are only interested in your ability to do the job.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
only 27 days until close