At Altecnic, we manufacture accredited plumbing and heating equipment. We’re raising industry best practice; making affordable systems safer, more sustainable, easier to fit & maintain. We currently have an annual turnover of £38m and as part of our growth plans, we are now looking for a Marketing coordinator to join our team and help us achieve our goal of becoming the leading supplier of products and services to the plumbing and heating industry.
About the position
The Marketing team is still small at this moment in time but we aim to grow this function. There will be opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge. We will also support you in your development where possible to ensure you are equipped well to do your job.
The purpose of the position is to:
· develop, establish, support and maintain the marketing objectives of the business to meet the organisational objectives of increasing its customer base and maximising sales.
· oversee the gathering of data, supporting the implementation of campaigns and promotional activities designed to recruit customers, increase sales and retain business.
· manage event scheduling (trade shows) and give promotional support services to the sales teams and Head of Marketing.
· Liaise with external marketing providers to ensure business requirements are met
· Review and report to directors on activities and plans
· Ensure that all company website processes are managed efficiently.
· Co-ordinate and organise exhibitions, promotions and advertising campaigns by liaising with the Head of Marketing on business requirements.
· Support the Head of Marketing on social media development and marketing campaigns.
· Ensure that the company marketing database is managed effectively for application of E-shot campaigns.
· Actively manage and communicate upcoming promotions to sales teams to ensure that marketing material is distributed effectively.
· Support the Head of Marketing in the design and promotion of marketing and packaging products.
· To collect and generate volumetric data on all products and to maintain information for changes and updates
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and software.
· Understanding of marketing and design software (Photoshop, InDesign, general HTML knowledge).
· Ability to demonstrate tenacity and resilience and be able to communicate in an open and honest manner.
· Analytical with good problem solving skills.
· Educated to degree level standard in marketing or with 1 years of professional experience in a similar or equivalent position.
· Flexibility is required as you may be required to travel within both the U.K and Europe.
· Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm with a 1hr lunch.
· We are based in Stafford and offer free on-site parking
· Cash back healthcare scheme
· Discount scheme
· Annual leave is 20 days + 8 days bank holidays increasing up to 25 with tenure.