about 1 year ago
This company is one of the top 3 players in Europe in it's sector, based in Calne, Wiltshire; manufacturing products that contribute to building sustainable homes, they are designed and manufactured according to a controlled closed loop philosophy that includes a service life of 50 years or more, as well as recycling and reuse at end of life.
They are recruiting for a new Marketing Coordinator to support the internal marketing function, liaising and coordinating activities with PR, Design and Advertising Agencies.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone either recently qualified in a marketing discipline to take their first steps within a commercial environment or for someone with a marketing background to develop and work towards obtaining a marketing qualification.
Key duties will include:
- Keeping promotional sales and technical materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintain library of photographic and visual images.
- Plan and co-ordinate workload, manage daily/weekly tasks, projects and reports
- Plans meetings, client events and trade shows
- Attend existing/prospective client meetings on and offsite as required to discuss customer marketing strategy and requirements.
- Monitors marketing/project budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Assess results of marketing campaigns and reports on these.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Maintain on-going contact with commercial, fabricator/installer customers
- Qualified to an intermediate level or above in a marketing discipline or equivalent experience
- Keen to develop and work towards further marketing qualifications or training where appropriate
- Ability to coordinator multiple projects and liaise with different people to bring projects together
- Experience within a customer facing role, providing excellent customer service
- Experience of MS Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An ideas person with a creative flair.
- A team player who's friendly, enthusiastic and approachable.
- Flexible approach and able to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to listen to customer requirements and replicate.
- Digital marketing
- B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Using a MAC and Indesign files
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Death in Service Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Ride2Work, Childcare and Computer Schemes
- Onsite parking
(Eligibility periods may apply)
Standard hours are 39 hours per week, working Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 17.00 and Friday 08.30 - 16.00, with half an hour unpaid lunch break. Based in Calne, Wiltshire.