3 months ago
The Newable Group works to unleash the extraordinary potential of Britain’s business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses. One of Newable’s key activities is as the delivery partner for The Department for International Trade (DIT). This is the government department that helps British companies develop their international business.
The DIT Regional Delivery team in the South East has an opening for a confident, enthusiastic and creative individual to join the Marketing & Events Team. The South East International Trade Team delivers export support and a diverse range of activities for small and medium-sized businesses on behalf of the Department for International Trade including additional ERDF projects.
As Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for writing copy, internal and external communications, social media, digital content, marketing collateral, PR and case studies. These will be in accordance with DIT, Government & ERDF brand guidelines.
You should have experience in a Marketing and / or PR role and educated to degree level or equivalent with strong interpersonal, project management and organisational skills to effectively support and deliver marketing campaigns.
You will need to demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude in this varied and diverse role, possess creative flair and combine that with effective demonstration of the experience and skills outlined below:
• Preferable experience of working within a multi-national organisation or organisation trading internationally
• Experience in promoting and delivering marketing campaigns
• Experience in taking marketing collateral requirements from development to completion
• Understanding of social media campaigns for business to business
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience of writing copy for publication
• High level of organisation and planning skills, attention to detail, and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to effectively prioritise multiple demands, make good decisions and action promptly
• Experience of Adobe InDesign or equivalent software package desirable
• Experience of email marketing applications desirable
•Marketing: 1 year
This post is funded by European Regional Development Fund.
Newable delivers a range of products and services that help people start, sustain and scale their businesses.
Application deadline - 2nd December 2016