The company excels in creating high profile, highly targeted business and consumer exhibitions and events to establish and maintain business relations, and generate new business.
The Marketing co-ordinator role will assist with a range of general marketing and exhibition duties including but not limited to administration, monitoring and reporting, organising and managing onsite requirements, liaising with media and suppliers, updating websites, sending emails, print production, as well as providing general support to the marketing and wider team as required.
* Exhibitor and visitor database management, including dealing with lists and enquiries, updating visitor / exhibitor records and generating list selections for marketing team use.
* Monitoring and collating of media coverage from publications and websites
* Monitoring of competitor and trade associations activities (particularly their websites)
* Co-ordination of advertising and allocation of stands for media partners including paperwork
* Fulfilling general correspondence and enquiries and management of team email inboxes
* Putting orders onto company budgeting system and setting up new suppliers, input into the marketing budget tracker.
* Maintenance of specific spreadsheets and production of weekly/monthly reports
* Circulating information to the team - including industry magazines, press releases
* Organising, managing and fulfilment of marketing / sales mailings, and e-mail shots - (in-house or external fulfilment supplier)
* Updating content on show websites
* Co-ordination and active role in social media, to include monitoring and analytics.
* Assisting the marketing team on projects such as networking events, stand awards and press days
* Management of marketing department stationery stock, filing and storage.
* Assisting the marketing team with the production and amendments required on the marketing and exhibitor manuals
* Management of show catalogue
* Organising and managing on-site requirements; e.g. co-coordinating pick up and delivery of supplies and on
site materials, media partner lounge management, awards management and general marketing team support
* Competent use of the e-marketing tool, website management tool and salesforce.com
* Management of print production including small flyers, lanyards, bags etc
* Supporting the marketing team and wider event team to deliver successful events
Ideal candidate profile:
A highly driven and enthusiastic professional who can demonstrate:
* A high level of computer literacy, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Friendly manner and ability to work in a fast-moving team environment across a range of projects.
* Ability to work independently and take the initiative.
* Good organisational skills, ability to multi task and ability to prioritise.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
* Some knowledge and experience with social media (personal or business).
* Strong attention to detail and creative flair.
* Flexibility (Event marketing is not always 9 - 5 job).
* Preferably some marketing experience already, but with a desire to progress career within marketing.