6 months ago
This leading national heating & ventilation component supplier based in West Molesey (near Hampton Court, Kingston & Walton-on-Thames), is seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
Following a period of continued growth, they are looking for someone who can demonstrate proven marketing skills, a good working knowledge of SEO, superb communication skills & willing to learn about their products.
Reporting to the General Manager, this is an office based role that would suit someone with experience in digital marketing such as keyword rankings, exposure to Adwords, writing blogs & content, as well as more traditional marketing activities such as printed literature & mailing.
Experience in a marketing role along with exposure to Magento is essential, in particular familiarity with SEO, website development & bulk email software.
Working hours can be flexible in this part-time role (22hrs), but preferably 5 days per week Mon - Fri.
Main Purpose of the Position:-
- Increase traffic to the company website.
- Increase sales by improving customer awareness & exposure of the company's products to a wider audience.
- Coordinate & assist with all marketing activities.
- Drive through cost effective & on-time marketing projects.
- Provide reports, results & analysis on marketing activities.
- Work with the General Manager & appointed companies on SEO to improve keyword ranking & AdWords campaigns, to generate & grow revenue via the company's website.
- Work with developers, group shared marketing team & the General Manager on website improvements & changes.
- Analyse & generate reports on keywords, AdWords PPC & website traffic.
- Generate & produce high quality content for web, including blogs, marketing emails & client newsletters.
- Write & supply marketing briefs to the marketing team.
- Assist with proof reading for print & digital.
- Upload customer segment information to bulk email software & schedule sending dates/times.
- Assist in the production of all printed, digital & online material including catalogue production.
- Proactively identify topics for content coverage, based on industry developments & company news.
- Marketing administration: Managing mailing lists, image libraries & directory listings.
- Proactively follow up on all marketing campaigns via email & phone, regularly feeding back into the business.
- Coordinate the supply of information to marketing team.
- Gather data on pricing & maintain customer price lists for the website.
- Research potential new markets & compile databases.
- Produce & monitor customer feedback surveys & follow up.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following skills & attributes:-
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of SEO.
- Strong attention to detail whilst under pressure.
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written, with a strong focus on the written word.
- Experience of working with Magento is desirable.