Marketing Data Analyst
To £60,000 + benefits
Not your average Data Analyst role! If you’re looking for something where you can really influence and shape strategy using your data skills, this could be it.
We’re keen to speak to candidates with a ‘data-first’ mindset who not only have the data handling skills, but also the insight and knowledge to shape it into stories, strategies and actions to profitably drive our acquisition and maximise lifetime customer revenue. We want you to be asking ‘So what?’ on a daily basis and really getting under the skin of the data, using it to challenge the direction of the business, measure performance and deliver commercial results.
• Degree in Maths, Economics or other quantitative discipline from a leading university
• Ability to see past the numbers and understand what they mean for the business
• Great communication skills; able to simplify complex information into clear thoughts and ideas
• Agile mind with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
• Some knowledge of technical programming languages (SPS/SQL)
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• An optimistic and positive mindset and a sense of humour
Ambitious, fast growing, entrepreneurial, disruptive eCommerce business with strong VC backing.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.