3 months ago
Marketing & Deal Making Executive
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- £17,000 to £19,500 Full time
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative company operating in the Staff Discount & Employee Benefits sector, committed to fast track growth and expansion. Their clients are some of the UK's largest employers. You will be within a small team - responsible for helping to develop, implement and ultimately deliver a marketing, prospecting and deal-making strategy which will promote the Company's activities and actively support the sales processes within the business.
They offer a fun and positive environment (with great benefits, bake offs & social events). This is a full time position with further significant opportunities as the company grows. You will report directly to the Managing Director and work closely with colleagues across the organisation including their own in-house Marketing, Graphics and Web Development teams.
The role includes:
- Communicating with new and existing national and local suppliers of staff discounts to ensure that our users have access to the very best deals available;
- Developing lead generation & prospecting initiatives including, but not limited to email, social media, postal & telephone campaigns;
- the ability to make great phone calls - if you get "stage fright" please don't apply;
- a fantastic sense of humour and the ability to think outside the box;
- a driving ambition - a passion and hunger for success - a desire to be target driven - judged by results within a true meritocracy;
- a history of haggling and negotiating to achieve the best deal;
- a business mentality with bundles of self-motivation and belief;
- Confident communicator, good at building relationships over the phone, email and face-to-face;
If you consider yourself to be a stand out individual with a passion for marketing and closing the deal then they would love to hear from you!
Full training will be provided.
Salary: £17,000-£19,500, 5% Employers Pension Contribution, Up to 33 days holiday & Amazing Benefits.
So, if you think this job is the next step in your career, please apply.
7 days ago
only 21 days until close