4 months ago
Information on the company
Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency. We’ve placed over 6,000 candidates at the country’s leading businesses including M&C Saatchi Mobile, Skype, OK Magazine, King.com, Hailo, Easyjet, and Lloyds.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This is a marketing role with a primary focus on editorial, SEO and content marketing. You will be managing a team of external freelancers; assigning them weekly projects, editing their articles, and providing feedback to help them grow and improve in the role. You may also be required to create content yourself for internal and external publication.
We collaborate with 20+ external editorial departments, and you will be responsible for managing these relationships, as well as sourcing and developing new ones.
You will be part of a small marketing team who are tasked with creating and implementing Inspiring Interns’ marketing strategies. This will include mass email sends, social media, company newsletters and magazines, and other ad hoc tasks.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Superb writing and editing skills, with a thorough knowledge of correct spelling and grammar
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise and manage a varied and often quick-changing workload
* Ability to work independently and manage own time
* Good computer skills, with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Previous experience with Hootsuite, Wordpress, Google Analytics, InDesign or Photoshop
* Previous marketing or SEO experience is beneficial
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Small company with a casual, start-up culture
* Dog-friendly office, with two office dogs making regular appearances
* Free food for snacks and breakfasts throughout the week
* Any articles you write will be attributed to you and can be used as part of your portfolio
Apply for this role