about 1 year ago
General Responsibilities: The marketing Coordinator will assist with the overall execution and completion of projects for Chemique Adhesives’ Marketing and Technology departments. Responsibilities will range from: creating engaging content, email marketing, CRM data maintenance, graphic design, PPC/SEM, public relations, website management, and social media marketing. Majority of the role will be focused on CRM Development, Email Marketing, and Graphic Design.
1. Assist the Marketing Manager in coordinating and executing activities of the marketing department.
2. Contribute to the building, maintenance, and management of the integration process for Chemique’s marketing automation.
3. Write, edit, and distribute customer facing content for use across the Chemique’s marketing channels.
4. Create campaign assets according to Chemique’s marketing strategy. (Landing Pages, Blog Post, Emails, Graphics, etc)
5. Manage Chemique’s email marketing efforts, lead scoring, and nurturing activities.
6. Assist with the creation and development of unique and engaging content for distribution across social media platforms.
7. Assist with the design and upkeep of the Chemique’s website
8. Offer production support for publications: Press Releases, guides, promotional flyers, etc.
9. Develop and report on monthly key performance indicators. Responsibility for lead generation and identification.
• A Degree in Management, Marketing, or a related field.
• Understanding of basic marketing principles and campaign functions.
• Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools
• Demonstrated proficiency using Photo and Video Editing software, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and WYSIWYG Email Editors.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS coding languages preferred.
• Previous writing experience is advantageous.
• Understanding of basic selling concepts (previous sales experience a plus)
• Applicants should be outgoing, detail oriented, organized, and able to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment and offering strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with peers in a diverse environment.