£20,000 - £25,000 Depending on Experience
A professional services organisation with offices in West Yorkshire.
Due to significant growth, my client is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to create, develop and deliver email and digital campaigns to drive further revenue growth as well as support across all digital communications both internally and externally.
- Create, develop and deliver marketing campaigns - Direct mail, email, social media, etc.
- Analyse previous campaigns to ensure they are achieving positive results and engagement
- Support the Partners in delivering all marketing initiatives across direct marketing channels for acquisition & business development when required
- Manage the digital acquisition programme, individual campaigns and project requirements ensuring continual improvement in terms of brand, message, process, communication effectiveness and cost
- Identify and test campaigns within core marketing channels including email, SEO, affiliates, PPC, display advertising, etc.
- Engage effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Evidence of achieving positive results from previous digital campaigns
- Ability to market across multiple channels to acquire new members
- Experience with Adobe Suites, SEO, PPC, display advertising and affiliates
- Ability to develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Experience in delivering digital marketing strategies and plans to support the direct marketing
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills. Will need to be able to work to deadlines.
If you are a passionate and driven Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Executive, Digital Marketer, Online Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, please do not hesitate to get in touch.