6 months ago
Our client is the agency charged with promoting Manchester on the national and international stage. They undertake marketing and communications on behalf of the group in support of the Greater Manchester Strategy.
Position: Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £21,739 per annum
Closing date: 27th October 2016
This role works within the marketing team to input into the development, delivery and evaluation of marketing plans to promote Manchester as a key destination for business and leisure tourism, investment and growth.
- Input into and occasionally take the lead on the development and implementation of creative marketing action plans which achieve specific objectives whilst coordinating with the overall marketing strategy
Input into and occasionally take the lead with the planning, delivery and evaluation of exhibitions, events, familiarisation visits and trade show activity
- Develop opportunities and build strong relationships with partners and stakeholders, liaising with key contacts to secure relevant input and approval of marketing collateral
- Manage marketing databases, and for delivering regular and effective E-CRM activity
- Liaise and co-ordinate with colleagues across the business (Finance, Design, New Media etc.) to ensure that all activities are delivered on time and within budget
- Engage with all stakeholders, providing opportunities for them to input into marketing planning to achieve mutual and shared benefits, ensuring that the vision for the city is understood and that messages and approaches are coordinated
- Ensure that the marketing budget is optimised, correctly managed and enables effective reporting to stakeholders to demonstrate return on investment
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable experience working within a marketing or communications environment
- Excellent marketing & communications knowledge supported by a professional qualification in marketing, communications, events management or tourism
- Microsoft Office knowledge and a good level of IT literacy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A confident and resourceful executive with strong interpersonal and communication skills, who is an open and responsive individual who encourages and promotes good ideas and improved ways of working
- Arabic speaking would be an advantage.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications, Events Management, Tourism, CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Trade Shows, Marketing Campaigns, Leisure Tourism, Investment, Exhibitions, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.