about 1 year ago
Would you describe yourself as an brilliant B2B Marketing Executive? Do you want to work in a demanding and challenging role where no two days are the same? If so, I have an outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading manufacturing firm in the Central Lancashire region. This is a fantastic opportunity so don't miss out!
You will be working in a supportive environment to define the overall marketing strategy. The role is a full mixture with a focus on digital marketing. Day to day activities include:
- Coordinating overall marketing strategy across multiple channels; events, offline, online and marketing collateral.
- Focusing on digital marketing channels such as: social media, blogs and some SEO.
- Liaising with third party digital agencies and internal marketing teams in order to produce relevant and consistent marketing collateral.
- Use initiative and creativity to create and implement new marketing strategies.
What We're Looking For:
Two years marketing experience in a B2B environment is essential for this role alongside a marketing related qualification. Other attributes include:
- Experience of Digital Marketing, specifically; social media, blogging and some SEO
- You will need to be able to drive and have your own vehicle.
- Experience in a challenging B2B marketing environment with demonstrable and advanced experience across all channels.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills both internally and externally.
- A flexible and positive approach is essential to meet the needs of the business.
- An ability to use your own initiative and be comfortable working on your own.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your hard work my client can offer a very attractive benefits package, including; 23 days holiday, BUPA healthcare and a superb 8% pension. Alongside this, the team offer a friendly and supportive environment to grow your career.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.