about 1 year ago
Excellent Benefits package including flexitime
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing profit recovery company with a number of large well-known clients. Due to their ambitious growth plan, they have an exciting opportunity available to work in their sales and marketing team as a sales-focused Marketing Executive.
The role will require you to take full responsibility for the execution of the marketing plan, managed by the BDM, and help create all marketing communications and internal/external branding activity as we launch a new website and develop the company's external and internal personality to drive sales success.
- Self-motivated, pro-active marketing all-rounder with a commercial focus and a good understanding of marketing B2B professional services; preferably with some insight into the commercial, public sector or retail sectors
- In-depth understanding of driving active sales leads via social media (LinkedIn/Twitter) and web as well as some SEO knowledge; writing web content and keeping the site 'live' with active news stories and thought leadership
- Excellent copy writing skills must be evidenced with a focus on B2B PR and thought leadership content
- Experience of working with, and managing, external branding/design agencies to ensure deadlines are met and output is on message
- Experience of establishing, delivering and measuring e-campaigns to clearly identified target markets
- Able to manage and manipulate data to prove ROI on all marketing investment
- Experience of managing B2B events and maximising budgets to provide the best market coverage and return
- Able to create internal communications on message, driving the culture, mission and values to the whole organisation
- Able to create meaningful external messages to underpin the HR process, helping to attract the best staff for the business
- Presentable, personable, able to undertake face-to-face client meetings at events in a professional manner
- Has self-confidence and ability to liaise with, and manage expectations of, the internal sales team, keeping a focus on the greater business priorities
- Team player willing to work outside their remit to support the overall business strategy
- Some understanding of developing active and qualified sales leads from marketing activity
- Can manage multiple tasks, set their own next steps, project manage multiple activities and stay on top of the workload
- Graduate with good working experience of all aspects of B2B marketing and a solid understanding of utilising the marketing mix to drive sales
- Preferably some experience or understanding of marketing professional services
- Smart, eloquent and numerate with faultless copy writing skills
- Positive, friendly and engaged with clear ambition
- Full clean driving licence due to location of premises
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.