Are you a fantastic junior B2B marketer looking to take the next step in your career? If so, I have an outstanding opportunity for a marketing executive to join an events consultancy firm specialising in arranging events for travel companies in the North West. This is a brilliant chance for you to kick start your marketing career. Don't miss out!
You will be working in a supportive team and will be responsible for implementing brand marketing and communications. Responsibilities include:
- Creating engaging content both offline and online.
- Online and digital marketing: Social Media, SEO and PPC
- Collaborating with the senior marketing manager to implement strategy and analyse campaign analysis.
- Updating and maintaining the website.
- Producing engaging offline marketing collateral for events
What We're Looking For:
Two years of full mix B2B marketing experience is essential for this role and a positive "can do" attitude is a must. Other attributes include:
- Ambition and drive to develop as a marketer within this position
- Strong time management and organisation skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communications and team working skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A proactive self starter who can drive and execute projects
- Experience and a passion for events (within a business context) is desirable but not essential.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jay Faulkner onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.