Our client is a leading supplier of products and services to the online and retail betting markets, creating innovative and reliable solutions for more than a quarter of a century. Their global delivery of data, streaming, pictures and gaming content enables more than 100,000 betting opportunities a year.
They deliver a broad range of products and services across a range of sports, with a focus on horse racing, greyhounds and football. They continually innovate to ensure that their customers can offer the optimum betting experience, and they recently launched a new streaming platform, and an exciting range of on-demand games.
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Milton Keynes, with occasional travel to London and Manchester
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
Closing date: 7th December 2016
The Marketing Executive will assist Marketing Planning and Activation Managers in driving profitable sales growth through activation of betting marketing plans. You will provide assistance in the execution and delivery of all marketing activities to drive awareness and consideration of current and new products and services amongst new and existing customers.
In addition to this you will plan and complete projects focused on marketing communication including website development, social media, customer e-newsletter, media monitoring, SEO and PPC and marketing collateral development.
The role is located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, however there will be occasional travel to London and Manchester.
- Ensure marketing communications are consistent with their visual identity and tone of voice
- Assist with planning and the delivery of events and exhibitions e.g. Betting Shop Manager of the Year & ICE Totally Gaming exhibition
- Manage betting website updates
- Plan and produce monthly customer e-newsletter
- Evaluate and recommend additional features and content to further enhance their customer experience on their website e.g. richer content (videos etc.)
- Manage and review SEO performance and PPC and provide recommendations
- Plan and deliver content plan through social channels
- Assist, manage and support the agreed Internal Comms strategy
- Work with PR agency to monitor press coverage and circulate update reports internally
- Monitor relevant trade and press articles and circulate internally
- Assist Insights Manager with insights research and report production
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience in marketing plans activation is essential
- Experience in working in fast changing markets
- Excellent MS Office skills inclusive of Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Engage and develop effective working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Skilled in executing marketing communications plans
- Experience in working with agencies to deliver marketing comms
- Digital marketing experience – including website development and social media
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Degree level qualification
- Good skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications, Events Management, Tourism, Social Media, CRM, Twitter, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Campaigns, Website Development, Exhibitions, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.