about 1 year ago
Reports to: Managing Director
Hours: Full Time, 40 hrs per week
Holiday: 28 days including public holidays
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience plus bonus scheme
Probation: Six months
This company is a well-established supplier to both the independent and national retail industry with inspirational indoor and outdoor lifestyle products. They design and supply both branded and white label ranges.
To implement develop effective marketing strategy, implement & follow through the marketing plan, grow the company's market share, produce promotional literature in house and to uphold their brand integrity.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least two years' experience in a commercial marketing role, with proven delivered ROI.
- Proficient in adobe packages such as InDesign
- Confident in Photoshop
- Advanced skills in Microsoft packages
- Ability in photography would be an advantage
- Used to working to a critical path
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrate keen interest in current retail trends and trend forecasts
- Team player
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To develop and implement the company's marketing strategy
- Set out and maintain the company Marketing plan
- Develop all promotional literature in house, which includes the main brochure, seasonal updates and quarterly news bulletin
- Produce and distribute regular promotional offers to our client base
- Develop, maintain and implement an effective social media strategy
- Oversee the re launch and ongoing maintenance of the Ivyline website including blog updates
- Produce artwork for trade shows and in store POS.
- In store product branding
Key Performance Indicators
- Flexible, methodical and organised approach to workload
- Operational satisfaction
- Speed and accuracy
- Achieve timescales/deadlines and budgets
- Tangible results including new customers, cross selling, increased market share and improved average order value.
- Ability to show ROI