11 months ago
This company is a name that is renowned amongst retailers and caterers throughout the North, as the region's foremost independent Cash and Carry and proud owner of one of the country's fastest growing symbol groups - they are employee owned which means they do things a little bit differently.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual with a marketing background to get involved in everything they do. You will possess the drive and ambition to help develop key marketing strategies using all the tools and resources that will be made available to you.
You will be responsible for driving a number of projects and initiatives to help develop the corporate identity of the company. This includes all forms of communication, digital and print, ensuring their brand identity runs throughout. This role is key role and the successful individual will play a large part in ensuring they deliver their Company strategy.
Some of the duties include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Developing their presence and utilising social media as a marketing tool
- Identifying trending topics, keeping on top of industry news and events and reporting back with updates and suggestions
- Sending digital marketing campaigns
- Acting as the main point of contact in delivering marketing materials
To be great in this role, you will:
- Ideally hold a relevant degree or equivalent
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Be innovative and able to deliver the vision
- Have a solid understanding for digital and print communications
- Be able to identify and utilise the skills required for implementation, both internal and external
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive, looking for a hands on role with the responsibility and the chance to really make a difference to the Company.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
12 days ago
only 2 days until close