I am currently representing a B2B organisation in the North West who are looking to bring a forward thinking Marketing Executive on board. The business have steady growth plans for the next five years and due to being a marketing focused organisation have decided to focus their efforts on expanding and developing their current marketing function.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the marketing manager in Implementing the marketing strategy for the business,
- Developing and creating strong content for both on and offline,
- Managing the internal communications for the business including the internal intranet and company newsletter,
- Supporting the internal sales team with the creation of marketing collateral,
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to devise and implement a PR strategy,
- Manage relationships with external marketing agencies,
- Managing and reporting on the organisations social media strategy,
- Support the businesses online presence, including the website maintenance and development,
- Manage and execute events for the business both internally and externally,
- Competitor analysis that can be reported back to the businesses Managing Director.
Key requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a B2B marketing position,
- A creative and innovative thinker who is able to articulate and convey ideas professionally,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Previous experience of managing external agencies,
- Diverse marketing experience across digital, print, events and social media.
If you are looking for the next step in your career within a business that will provide support and development opportunities then this role may be for you. The business I am representing are looking for a commercially minded individual who will really get behind the company brand. The current team are very passionate about what they do and would like to bring someone on board who shares their enthusiasm.
KEY WORDS: Chester, Liverpool, Manchester, Cheshire, North West.
If you are interested then please send a copy of your CV.