about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a national training and software company that is helping UK schools. You'll be part of a team that focuses on improving local communities and puts education at the forefront of its vision.
Familiarity with the UK schools would be useful, although not essential, we'll provide training. You'll be expected to enthusiastically learn from others so you gain excellent product, business and sector knowledge. This will be crucial in achieving your objectives and will make you highly regarded amongst schools and within the company.
The objectives of the person in this role will be is to be champion the businesses brand, strategize market growth and lead generation while effectively marketing and communicating to staff, customers, schools and partners. Your efforts in promoting the business will be measured by brand recognition, our market share, generation of quality leads for the sales team and the professional standard of your marketing and communication activities.
- Strategise and develop marketing and communication plans / campaigns from start to finish
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Supports sales staff by generating leads, sales data, market trends, forecasts, competitor analyses and new product information
- Produce regular newsletters and email-shots that coincide with marketing, events and sales campaigns
- Maintain the company profile on social media platforms which include Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Report on website traffic, maintain site content and keep SEO data up to date with relevant to current search trends
- Contact press, business partners and event organisers to co-ordinate articles and joint marketing opportunities and exhibition stands
- Research customers and write case studies, testimonials and white papers for business use
- Coordinate promotional materials by liaising with designers and printers
- Take ownership for accomplishing new and specific requests from the SMT; exploring opportunities and ways to add value to the business
- Monitor and report on budgets by comparing forecast against actual results
- Track product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data and prepare marketing reports to SMT
- 5+ years experience in SME with demonstrated success in similar industry
- An understanding of brand, marketing and communication strategies
- Able to transform business direction into tangible results
- Ability to speak to customers and partners to gather and pass-on information
- Strategic thinker that can present their findings and initiate campaigns
- Adaptable learner, enthusiastic, focused and able to work in a team
- Highly organised with attention to detail and time management skills
- Self-motivated project coordinator and a driven completer finisher
- An effective communicator with a passion for copywriting.
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close