Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Marketing Executive required in Hainault.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs/Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Experienced Marketing Executive Required for Vehicle Main Dealer - Hainault.
Our Client a Main Dealership based in Hainult is looking to hire a motor trade experienced Marketing Executive for their busy dealership.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fun working environment in a new and exciting role, this role will suit Marketing Executives currently working for an Automotive Dealership or somebody who has just finished a Business and Marketing Degree and want to get some professional work experience under their belt.
As Marketing Executive and Social Media Guru, you will have responsibility for:
* Establish the firm's Marketing & Communications strategy.
* Overall responsibility for the dealerships online presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ etc.).
* Taking Pictures & Videos and uploading them to various online market places
* Writing Car Advertisements and getting them publish via online and offline mediums
* Control external Marketing activity.
* Co-ordinate all internal communications.
* Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
* Ensuring the vehicles match up with the specification on a per vehicle basis
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with additional benefits as well as working for a Company where hard work is rewarded. Strong IT skills are essential with this role.
Hours of work: 8am - 5:30pm with a basic salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience.
As this role is located in Hainault.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Sales and Marketing Jobs in East London & Essex please contact Rose Skipper.
To apply please send your CV to Rose Skipper, quoting J69868, Marketing Executive, Hainault.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.