6 months ago
Permanent Role (although happy to consider fitting around a working parent)
Seaford, near Brighton, BN25 - based mainly from home as well as our offices 1-2 days a week
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing niche Sales Development business covering the whole of the UK. They help businesses increase their sales and profits through a community of expert Sales Leaders and a proven methodology.
They need a 'completer finisher' to take ownership of their marketing activity to help them with their lead generation, driving traffic to the website, increasing signups and raising their profile in imaginative ways.
You'll be working directly alongside the 2 Directors of the business, both of whom are already successful business people, having grown and sold businesses previously. They are a small team with big ambitions and have recently set up a satellite office in Sydney, Australia. You'll be mentored to get you up to speed with the tools and processes they use, but they will also encourage you to contribute your own ideas to how they can get even better.
- Management of their marketing automation software and maximising all lead opportunities
- Analysing web traffic (Google AdWords) and making recommendations on areas for improvements
- Updating their website and creating case studies
- Compiling and coordinating their newsletter
- Managing social media (LinkedIn advertising)
- Writing and editing blog posts (in WordPress)
- Managing the marketing diary and ensuring timely execution of activities
- Researching competitors and industry developments
- Keeping CRM organised and up to date
- Sales focussed - always looking to grow leads
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Google AdWords and marketing Automation software (eg Communigator)
- A genuine interest in technology and digital tools
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Some experience in digital marketing is essential
- An eye for good design
- The opportunity to work in an exciting company doubling every year
- Flexibility around getting the job done (they are interested in results - not the time!)
- An excellent learning environment with a tight-knit team of experts
- A salary ranging from £ 20,000 to £ 25,000 depending on experience
As well as your CV, they would love to see some samples of your work or anything that shows off your strengths and interests. This might be a writing sample, a website or maybe a marketing campaign you've run.
To apply, send in your CV with a short note about yourself and why the position interests you. Good luck!