My clients, a fantastic professional body based in Central London is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their membership marketing team, to deliver marketing campaigns and communications to the members.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an understanding of membership environment to act as a brand champion to help embed the core brand values, ensuring brand consistency, promoting best practice and sharing ideas across the division especially in the area of digital marketing. The role holder will be expected to deliver value to our members and corporate initiatives to raise the profile and promote the brand as a leading business commentator.
Looking for someone to support the marketing manager to develop, implement and monitor integrated marketing and communications plans and programmes to support product/service initiatives, using a full range of marketing techniques and tools and taking into account the business strategy and objectives. This person will utilise data analysis to build an understanding of targets markets and produce post-campaign analysis and reporting.
* Preferably experience in a B2B or membership environment within a marketing or communications role
* Practical experience of developing marketing communications plans across the marketing mix
* Developed copywriting skills for different audiences and different media channels
* Excellent attention to detail, especially for proof-reading
* Knowledge and ability to support the implementation of strategic marketing plans and understand how to deliver measurable ROI on activities
They are looking for someone with previous marketing experience. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.