6 months ago
£32,800 per annum, FTE
4 or 5 days per week (30 - 37.5 hours), depending on applicant
This company is looking for a business development and marketing executive to join their team on an 11 month maternity cover contract. You will be joining a small, growing business, helping to maintain the business' business development and marketing activities during the contract term.
Reporting to the Managing Partner for Marketing, you will undertake activities in:
- execute internal and external marketing communications
- support the management of outsourced relationships and contracts
- execute the social media campaign
- update the website
- execute the client care programme
- work with outsourced providers to ensure events are coordinated to budget and timescales
- supporting the team manage their pipeline and develop the business development culture
- supporting with proposal creation
- execute business development activities with intermediaries, clients and targets
You will be based at their office in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire.
21 days per annum Pro Rata, plus 8 bank holidays.
CVs to be received by: 7 July
Interviews: w/c 10 July
Contract commences: 14 August
About the company:
This company is a professional services organisation providing the expertise of finance directors on a part time basis to mid-market and smaller businesses. They are themselves a small company and you will be involved in many aspects of the business growth. The culture is open and flexible, with the team all taking responsibility for the success of the business.
They support their clients at all stages of the business lifecycle, working with CEOs on strategic planning and operational efficiency, managing the growth phases of the company, helping start-ups to raise funds, assisting with IPOs and mergers & acquisitions, and planning exit strategies.
4 days ago
only 24 days until close