up to £25,000 + Benefits
A financial services focused organisation based in Leeds.
Due to expansion, my client is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join the growing Marketing team. This role is responsible for full mix marketing - online, offline, user experience & agency management.
- Copywrite, provide creative input and liaise with the external creative agencies, printers/mailing houses etc
- Support on the digital customer journey across Mobile and Online, acquisition and login areas.
- Maintain and produce communication materials e.g. direct mail (on & offline), adverts, literature, website and presentations.
- Support on the UX changes based on best practice and customer research outcomes.
- Provide general marketing and PR support to branches and staff, including the assistance in creating Financial Promotions and ensuring that these are compliant with FCA rules.
- Deal with general incoming enquiries and requests from branches, clients, prospects and other audiences.
- Support on A/B and multi-variant tests using packages such as Optimizely, and drive out statistically significant performance increases
- Support on developing and driving forward our digital analytics capability, and its use in reporting and campaign planning. Work with the analytics team to embed digital analytics in company reporting.
- Experience working in a Marketing Division within Financial services or Professional services
- Experience supporting the customer journeys across multiple platforms
- Strong customer focus and can translate the technical world of UX and analytics into what it really means for a customer and the company.
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of marketing principles and theory, particularly of marketing communications strategy, tactics and techniques.
- A/B and multi variant testing experience
- Have an understanding of testing tools, analytics packages, session replay, tag management solutions and research methods, etc
- Exude passion for everything digital and user experience.
- All around knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including
- Experienced in Copywriting, proofreading, project and time management
- Must be pro-active, possess a "can do" attitude, be creative and enthusiastic
The role would best suit an immediately available, creative and ambitious Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant etc.
The ideal location for this role is West Yorkshire, Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate, Wakefield, Pontefract, Batley, etc.