3 months ago
Do you have a real passion for marketing and are you looking to excel in your career? If so then we have the perfect role for you.
We’re currently on the lookout for a marketing executive to join our talented team based in Luton. As an award-winning recruitment agency, innovation is at the heart of our business. You’ll be joining a progressive and forward-thinking organisation with strong growth plans for the future.
About the role
This is a hands-on position as marketing within the recruitment industry is dynamic and fast-paced. You’ll gain complete exposure to the full spectrum of marketing, supported by a team of driven and experienced marketing professionals. Your main duties will include:
• Creating, managing and implementing marketing campaigns to attract, engage and retain customers
• Developing a mix of written and visual content to use across a variety of marketing channels
• Designing collateral to support the sales team including PowerPoint presentations
• Organising, managing and co-ordinating external events
• Conducting market research that provides management information on the recruitment industry, our competitors and the sectors Brook Street operate within
• Ensuring all external websites and social media platforms are updated with content and monitor the performance of social activity
• Providing account management and administrative support for 3rd party suppliers including job boards
• Managing stakeholders within the business; including presenting marketing campaigns and providing ad-hoc assistance to the sale team
You’ll receive a competitive starting salary with annual appraisals, 22 days annual leave rising to 27 days, healthcare benefits, contributory pension and sponsorship to undertake further qualifications or training.
We’re looking for emerging talent to join our team, so you’ll need to be a real bright spark. Ideally you’ll be a recent graduate in marketing or a business related subject with effective communication skills and a can-do attitude. Knowledge of Adobe design packages and HTML/CSS would be an advantage.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close