The TCM Group
Senior Marketing Executive
£25-£30k per annum
Based in Islington
TCM is seeking an experienced marketing graduate to help us to take our business to the next level. The past 16 years have seen a steady increase in the use of mediation and associated services. We have been at the forefront of that growth and TCM is now widely considered to be the market leader in our field.
We are seeking an ambitious and accomplished Senior Marketing Executive to join our team. We offer an energising, challenging and inspiring working environment which will give you the opportunity to hone and develop your marketing skills whilst helping us to promote and sell our exciting range of training and consultancy services.“
About the role
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for marketing TCM’s wide range of courses, products and services. This will include:
• Developing and maintaining our WordPress website for the TCM group
• Graphic design – brochures, factsheets, flyers, infographics, memes, web pages etc. We use Adobe creative cloud
• Creating and implementing marketing campaigns which will promote our extensive range of services, courses and events.
• Managing our social media presence: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• Gathering and curating evidence and data for use as part of communications and marketing activities.
• General PR including Producing press releases and managing product launches (always in partnership with others in the business)
• Support all Head Office and Franchisee marketing activities.
You are passionate about marketing and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to really make your mark in a small business environment.You are an expert at digital marketing and you have advanced knowledge of:
1. Website (WordPress)
2. Automation/Marketing Software (Act-on or Perdot desirable)
3. Social Media
4. Adobe Creative CloudYou must also have:
5. 2 years’ experience at executive or senior executive level
6. 2:1 in a relevant degree
You know how to make an email and a brochure stand out from the crowd.You use an evidence based approach in your work. You love data and you understand the importance of using data to inform marketing and wider business decisions. You are flexible and self-motivated and you work well with limited supervision. You are able to manage multiple tasks and are un-phased by the pressures of marketing a complex range of services and products – in fact you thrive on them.
You have an eye for detail and an eye for great design. You work well as part of a small team and you bring energy and a positive ‘can do’ approach to your work.You enjoy telling a story and you recognise that the best stories are those that come directly from our customers.You are innovative and creative and you fully understand how to communicate the benefits of complex services or products.You are passionate about your own career development and you stay up to date with latest thinking in terms of digital marketing, content marketing, social media, branding and design.
The Package: £25,000 -£30,000 DOE