3 months ago
Have you ever wondered why, despite today's technology, they still struggle to find cures for conditions such as cancer, cerebral palsy, autism and arthritis? It's simple - they are all unique. What works for one of them may not work for another. That's why where some medicines fail, stem cells succeed.
Their vision is to connect 7 billion potential stem cell donors worldwide - each one a potential lifesaver for a loved one or stranger somewhere on this planet. They want you to #BePartOfIt
As a Marketing Executive, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for communicating the benefits of our unique offering to both end consumers & businesses. You will get involved with all aspects of marketing, but with a strong interest in digital marketing.
Your main responsibility will be to generate awareness of the client & what they do & to generate warm leads for the sales team.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Manage & take ownership of 'always on' marketing activity across multiple channels
- Create content which is relevant to our different audiences: blogs, film clips, infographics, reports etc. & distribute them through relevant channels
- Use SEO, inbound marketing & content marketing techniques to engage people in all stages of the customer journey from low awareness to advocacy
- Manage social media channels using both organic & paid for activity to raise awareness & engage followers
- Create & update point of sale literature & collateral such as brochures, posters & guides to ensure they are engaging, on message, compliant & on brand
- Get involved with the organisation of internal & external events, organising the production of display material & collateral as well as logistics
- Track & measure the effectiveness of marketing activity by analysing data & creating reports using tools like Google Analytics
- Liaise with creative agencies to create high quality, on-brand materials
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand our audience, strategic plans & communication needs
Skills & experience required
- Knowledge & understanding of both B-C & B-B audiences
- Knowledge & understanding of social media platforms & SEO
- A knowledge of email marketing & automation
- Good organisational & project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good team player who is also happy to and has the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Confident liaising with third parties & creative agencies
- Microsoft Office
The role is office based at BioCity Scotland, a large life science park based on the M8 (near Glasgow). You will be working within a small team based at this BioCity site as well as alongside the rest of our team based in London.
- Full-time permanent position (Monday-Friday) with career progression opportunities
- Life insurance, pension, free parking, on-site gym & a unique healthcare package
- Salary is competitive and will be dependant upon experience