We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive marketing professional, to work with our wider team, to help develop, enhance and implement Verco’s marketing strategy. This role will involve working for an exciting, award-winning and growing business, in a cross team role, reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
This is a new role, so you will have a level of autonomy to shape it to the requirements of the business; to suggest and lead on new ideas, giving you the opportunity to make a big impact.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, the environment and have an understanding of energy management. You will be organised, task orientated and have an excellent attention to detail.
To help develop, enhance and implement Verco’s marketing strategy. Interacting with management and roles across the business, you will be integral to creating and shaping the marketing content for Verco, running campaigns, and coordinating stakeholders.
1. Work with and develop the high level marketing & PR strategy, working with members of the Management team, and oversee the implementation.
2. Create, update and maintain the content of marketing materials and web channels by agreed deadlines, according to brand guidelines.
3. Plan, create, organise and optimise marketing campaigns. Interpret campaign results and provide meaningful insights to support future decision making.
4. Have responsibility for the website administration and ensure the proper use of SEO optimisation.
5. Manage Verco’s social media accounts and track results.
6. Identify and coordinate events and other marketing opportunities.
7. Work closely with colleagues to ensure marketing activity generates results that align with our business goals.
Experience & Competencies (Essential)
• 5+ years’ B2B marketing experience, ideally in a similar field
• Organised and efficient with strong planning and project management skills
• Experience in organising, leading, running, managing and implementing marketing campaigns
• Strong creativity and excellent copy writing skills for the generation of marketing material
• Good analytical skills, including knowledge of web/google analytics • Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in a team
• Must be a quick learner and have an eagerness to succeed and continually improve
• Good B2B working knowledge of LinkedIn and Twitter
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint Desirable
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or related degree)
• Working knowledge of Wix.com and WordPress
• A good understanding of the environmental services industry
Verco is an exciting award-winning energy management and sustainability business with over 25 years’ experience - focussing on energy efficiency, low carbon growth and clean energy development. We have a reputation for excellence, deep technical insights and intuitive software. Check out our website for our list of services, clients and our history to date.
In addition to excellent personal and career development opportunities, you can look forward to working for an employee-owned business with a strong values-driven culture. This will mean working as part of a dynamic, passionate team of like-minded professionals in a supportive, trust-based environment.
Our employee satisfaction levels, are very high, with “the people” cited as being one of the best things about working for Verco, along with the interesting work, autonomy, flexibility and a worthwhile purpose for the work we do.
As our employees are integral to our business, their well-being is very important to us. Our benefit package consists of the items listed below. We also provide sociable, fun working environments, with the ability to learn extensively, from colleagues who are industry leading experts in their fields.
Our benefits include:
• 5% employer pension contribution
• Private medial cover
• Travel insurance (including winter sports)
• Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
• Cycle to work scheme
• GAYE scheme
• Travel loans
• 1 x annual professional membership fee
In addition to this, we organise social events, team lunches and volunteering days.
Your personal development is very important to us, and we strive to support you to continually improve and progress current skills & knowledge within the industry, in order to remain up-to-date with market progress and new technology. Working with your line manager, a training budget will be agreed and planned, in accordance with your needs.