4 months ago
A Marketing Executive with experience working within a Professional Services /Property Organisation is required to join a busy and friendly marketing department. The role is based in central London in Soho. This role will be to support the team in a range of activities across the full marketing mix. This role will be the first point of contact for collating and managing all activity for marketing property instructions and requirements. Key tasks include; handling telephone/email enquiries, budget creation, advertising, property particulars and brochures, website updates social media and html e-shots etc.
To be considered for this position, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and photoshop
• Enthusiastic with a ‘can do attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently
• Previous property marketing experience
• Ideally, candidates should be educated to degree level or equivalent though not essential.
In return, this role will offer the individual the opportunity to develop and progress their marketing skills. Whilst holding or working towards a CIM qualification would be advantageous, my client will also offer on the job training as well as funding for professional memberships and courses where applicable.
For more information please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment