20 days ago
Our award winning Professional Services client is currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join their National Marketing team in London.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact within a large industry leading Firm. You will be responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring strategic marketing and business development activity across their Not for Profit and Pensions service lines.
• Develop brand awareness / lead generation campaigns, working with all service line heads and sector groups.
• Manage multi channel marketing campaigns and events to promote and create opportunities for these service lines including events, direct marketing, e-mail, website maintenance, thought leadership campaigns, marketing collateral, social media etc.
• Deliver high quality internal communications including intranet content on behalf of the sector
• Support key account relationships, client plans, client targeting and all cross sell opportunities.
• Analyse and measure the success of all marketing and business development activity
• Support on strategic Bids and Tenders.
Do you have?
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Exceptional marketing campaign management and coordination skills
• Experience within Professional Services (Legal or Accountancy) or Not for Profit or Charity sector marketing
• Exposure to the new business development process.
If so please or call onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.