3 months ago
New year, new job, new challenge? Can you market a digital marketing agency?
This isn't a conventional job advertisement because this company is seeking someone who stands out from the crowd, just like they do.
Before you rush to send your CV, continue reading because there is a high chance you are not for this company. At the same time, they are not for everyone because:
- They don't employ job worths or clock watchers. If you wish to do just 9 to 5, don't apply.
- They are all keen learners into self-development and the exchange of ideas. This doesn't suit everyone.
- They are a relatively small team who work hard in a quiet office environment.
- They are a small company; the buck stops with you.
- The directors do not suffer fools lightly. Expect an apprentice-style interview.
- It is a fast-moving environment which only suits dynamic thinkers.
At this stage, 90% of prospective candidates have decided not to apply. For the 10% remaining here are the benefits:
- Freedom to be creative and to put your ideas into action.
- Option to work from home half of the week.
- Flexible working hours if required.
- Learning, collaborative and supportive culture.
- Performance bonus.
- Work directly with entrepreneurial directors.
- The opportunity to become a better you
- Understanding of SEO
- Social media marketing
- Facebook and/or Google paid advertising (desirable)
- Affiliate marketing (desirable)
- Adobe Photoshop or Similar
- CRO strategies (desirable)
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
Minimum of two years working experience required.