21 days ago
Competitive Salary & Benefits
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join our growing team in Reading
About the role
This is a proactive and dynamic role where you will execute the strategy and deliver the marketing and communication needs of the business. You will drive forward the activity to support sales to new and existing clients.
About Capita | Learning Services | KnowledgePool
Capita KnowledgePool is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide managed learning services, across three core service components of supplier management, training administration and learning consultancy.
We manage every type of training, across every subject matter area and every methodology. Our managed learning is provided in 16 countries, in 11 languages with 360,000 learning events managed per year across all of our clients.
What you will do:
* Be the main point of contact for the sales and account management teams, dealing with any ‘first level queries’
* Have, and develop, extensive knowledge of the specific market(s) to understand client needs (including buying personas) and the competition in order to adapt our activity
* Actively support sales activity by understanding the priorities in the pipeline and delivering input and content where needed
* To build effective partnerships with internal teams to maximise collaboration and extend the reach of our resources and activity
* To execute the strategic marketing plan, with clear deliverables, that aligns to the wider Knowledgepool goals
* Delivering effective marketing campaigns, with particular emphasis on digital, to drive sales
* Organising client events to support campaigns and sales activity
* Producing effective collateral for marketing purposes
Your experience will include:
* Previous demonstrable experience in similar marketing role
* Proven experience of successfully implementing best-in-class initiatives, campaigns and client events
* Demonstrable experience of digital marketing, communication channels and campaigns while delivering impact and achieving results
* Preferably in depth knowledge of the Learning or related industry
* Knowledge of current trends and best practices in B2B marketing in the service sector
* Knowledge of social media tracking/analytics and tools
* Be fully digitally ‘aware’ in delivering activity and campaigns
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.