about 1 year ago
Calling all Marketing Executives with a passion for content. I have a fantastic opportunity with a leading manufacturing business in the Manchester area on a 6 month temporary contract. If you possess a drive to succeed, thrive under pressure and have excellent marketing experience particularly in content then don't miss out. Apply now!
You will be working alongside the Head of Marketing to help define marketing strategy. The role has a focus on content both online and offline. Day to day activities include:
- Coordinating overall marketing strategy across multiple channels.
- Developing attractive online/offline content particularly working on web development.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in order to produce relevant and consistent marketing collateral.
- Using initiative and creativity with the support of the Head of Marketing to create and implement fresh marketing strategies.
What We're Looking For:
One years marketing experience in a B2B environment is essential for this role alongside demonstrable content and digital marketing experience. An interest/strength in web content is essential. Other desirable attributes include:
- Experience developing website content is essential.
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office platforms.
- Experience in a challenging B2B marketing environment with demonstrable and advanced experience across all channels.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills both internally and externally with an ability to work across multiple stakeholders within an organisation.
- A flexible and positive approach is essential to meet the needs of the business.
- An ability to use your own initiative and be comfortable working on your own for extended periods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your hard work my client can offer a very attractive benefits package, including; 25 days holiday and a superb 8% pension. Alongside this, the team offer a friendly and supportive environment to grow your career.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.