up to £28,000 + Benefits - 6months fixed term contract
A leading financial services focused organisation based in Leeds.
Due to expansion, my client is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join the growing Marketing team on a 6month fixed term contract. This role is responsible for full mix marketing - online, offline & agency management
- Copywrite, provide creative input and liaise with the external creative agencies, printers/mailing houses etc
- Maintain and produce communication materials e.g. direct mail (on & offline), adverts, literature, website and presentations.
- Provide general marketing and PR support to branches and staff, including the assistance in creating Financial Promotions and ensuring that these are compliant with FCA rules.
- Deal with general incoming enquiries and requests from branches, clients, prospects and other audiences.
- Manage a range of marketing campaigns e.g. for new and existing services, seminars and events to both external (clients, prospects and intermediaries) and internal audiences.
- Experience working in a Marketing Division within Financial services or Professional services
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of marketing principles and theory, particularly of marketing communications strategy, tactics and techniques.
- All around knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including
- Experienced in Copywriting, proofreading, project and time management
- Must be pro-active, possess a "can do" attitude, be creative and enthusiastic
The role would best suit an immediately available, creative and ambitious Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant etc. The ideal location for this role is West Yorkshire, Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate, Wakefield, Pontefract, Batley, etc