4 months ago
This is a great opportunity, working for a growing and ambitious fashion organisation. They are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of this company in its primary and administrative duties.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organising campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Support marketing associates in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company's presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills